1. Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
2. Applicants for master programs should have obtained a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; applicants for doctoral programs should have obtained a master’s degree and be under the age of 40;
3. Applicants should not be holding any other scholarship provided by Chinese government.
CategoryA:Exemption from tuition fee; providing free on-campus accommodation, Comprehensive Medical Insuranceand living stipend (Master student: 3000RMB/month, Doctoral student: 3500RMB/month).
CategoryB: Exemption from tuition fee and providing Comprehensive Medical Insurance
How to Apply
1. Visit http://www.study-shanghai.org/Scholarship_en.asp to complete the application online and print the application form.
2. Visit http://admission.iso.fudan.edu.cn from November 1, 2018 to March1, 2019 to submit the application. Please choose “Self-support” as the “fund source”. When fill in the application form, choose the option of “Shanghai Government Scholarship”, and complete the application online.
3. Applicants must send all the required documents to the school or departmentby courier or in person byMarch15, 2019, otherwise, it will be considered as a waiver of application.
Mail address: see “Contact Information of School & Department”(please mark “Application for Scholarship 2019” on the envelope)
Application Documents Required
1. Two application forms for Shanghai Government Scholarship with the applicant’sphoto.
2. Application statement for scholarship (written in Chinese or English).
The content should include (but not limited to) the reason for application, achievements on academics or other aspects, etc.
3. Diploma of highest degree conferred (master or bachelor) or proof of impending graduation (for applicants in their final year of study).The Diploma should be original or notarized copy, and with notarized Chinese or English translation if the original one is not in Chinese or English(two copies).
★All application documents will not be returned.
The applicant may check the result on http://admission.iso.fudan.edu.cn/ or visit the column “Notice” on ISO website. (http://iso.fudan.edu.cn/news.htm)
1. New scholarship students are required to register at Fudan University on the date specified on admission notice. Students who arrive late without approval in advance will have their Scholarship automatically cancelled. Students who have kept the admission but postponed their registration to the following academic year will have their scholarship cancelled.
2. New scholarship students must participate in annualevaluation. Students who fail to meet the requirements will have their scholarship cancelled.
3. New scholarship students are not be allowed to change the major or study period.